Event Ticket Master is leading re-selling platform for secondary tickets and marketplace for world's most popular football events. All prices are subject to seller's discretion and may be above or below face value.
- All tickets are dispatched 1-5 days prior to the game.
- Deliveries to UK customers are done using Royal Mail Special ‘Signed For’ service. Please make sure there is someone at the address to sing for the package. For certain Hospitality Categories tickets will be available for collection at the ticket office on the event day, this to be confirmed after booking.
- In case you are not available to receive the package, a red card (‘Sorry you were out’ card) will be left at your door. You can then collect the tickets at the Local Sorting Office (the address is usually stated on the back of the card).
- For international customers we offer DHL delivery or a UK delivery to the hotel they are staying at. In this case the tickets will be left at the hotel’s reception and customers will need to notify hotel staff about the expected delivery so they can accept it on your behalf.
- The hotel address can be confirmed after the booking. Please contact our customer service team to provide the address.
- We also offer a dedicated courier service that can deliver your tickets straight to the venue before the start of the game.
- Delivery and handling cost will be charged at a fixed price of £29.