Event Ticket Master is leading re-selling platform for secondary tickets and marketplace for world's most popular football events. All prices are subject to seller's discretion and may be above or below face value.
Good to Know
- We have 4 Delivery methods: Royal Mail Special Delivery for UK based customers, DHL and hotel delivery for our international customers and a dedicated courier that can meet you at the venue before the match if necessary. Alternatively we are able to arrange e-tickets for certain matches, please leave your prefernece in comments box when checking out and we will do our best to accomodate any request.
- Accepted forms of payment are credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro). Alternatively a bank transfer is available in EUR, GBP or USD after confirming with us and receiving the invoice via email. Also, PayPal and Moneygram payment methods are available on request.
- In case your limit per transaction does not allow to make the purchase it is possible to split the payment in 2 or 3 separate payments.
- If you don’t know your hotel address, you can provide it later and we will update it on our system.
- Tickets are usually sent 3-5 days before the game as the clubs do not release them earlier. For high profile matches ticket(s) may be delivered within 24 hours before the event day and/ or other delivery option shall be discussed .
- If you purchase 2 tickets the seats will always be located together. For more than 2 tickets please contact us if you wish to be seated together and we will do our best to arrange that. We strongly advise to enter your shipping address where you will be staying night before the event to avoid any inconveniences regarding shipping.
- We always aim to provide the most competitive prices; however they are subject to demand and availability.
- Additional fixed handling and postage fee of £29 will be added to each order. No other hidden cost will be added.
- All payment data is secure and processed using SSL protocol.
- Please note that the face value printed on the tickets may differ due to fluctuations in supply and demand, and the complexity of obtaining the hard-to-get tickets.
- Categories advertised on our website can be desribed as follows:
Category 2 - Short side, behind the goal seats
Category 1 - Long side upper tiers seating with good view over the stadium
VIP Gold - Long side, lower tier seating with excellent view over the pitch and close to the green
For high profile matches Central blocks on Long Upper stand may be supplied to client as VIP gold Category.
Hospitality - includes match ticket with food, beverages and other extras. Subject to availability, please contact us to confirm.
- No refunds or cancellations can be done after the order has been submitted on our website, however we always aim to find solution to any dissonance.
- All member cards will have to be returned to Event Ticket Master after the game.
- Please never presume your order is cancelled or voided simply because you haven't received an confirmation email. Practically, it's likely your order/ booking has gone through the system and the confirmation email is in your junk/spam box or lost in cyberspace and we're re-arranging that email and preparing your tickets for delivery. Please contact us if it's not known if your booking has been confirmed and paid for or not. Online orders placed over the weekend or after business hours may not be processed until the next business day.
- All of the categories are intended for the home supporters, besides the "away section" category. If this category does not exist in a specific event, it means there are no away supporters tickets available for this event.
- long side upper tier seating with good view over the stadium
- short side, any behind the goal seats, clear view
- long side lower tier seating with excellent view over the pitch
- executive middle tier seats, great view over stadium
- seats with visiting team supporters